This isn't much of a site. Really. Heck, it's even handrolled HTML, which, from what I understand, is now a faux pas. Most of my nonsense I keep elsewhere. Feel free to saunter on by:
- My Google+. It's like Facebook, but it isn't Facebook! All the cool kids are there now. Are you?
- My Wordpress Blog. Rehashed warmed over partisan politics, rambling nonsense, and bright baubles that have caught my eye and short attention span faithfully reproduced using the finest ones and zeros available.
- Facebook is so first quarter 2011, but I do have an account, set to private, only open to a couple hundred of my closest and dearest friends, whose names I'd forget if they stop posting for a week. Yeah, we're tight like that. Sending me a friend request might let you into my list of awesome friends, but I have to level with you, the odds aren't in your favor. I'm just saying.
- My photos. Let's admit it, I have no artistic talent in taking pictures. But I do like taking them now and then, so here's the modern version of the slide show your "friends" forced you to watch after their vacation. Of course, if you get up and leave in the middle of it, I won't care at all, unlike your "friends", who most likely will ignore you for at least the rest of the year, shooting dark looks and muttering under their breath about you.
- Now I am sure you are wondering if I've applied my rapier-like wit to book reviews. You, dear reader, are almost in luck. Over at Good Reads I do, indeed, review books. However, the wit is normally stored below decks and secured. Caveat lector, for you have been warned.
- If you are looking for a copy of "The Disadvantages of Being Educated" by Albert Jay Nock, click the title.
Ah yes, some jackanapes will, at some point, make a "to do" about needing to contact me posthaste. For just such an occasion, or for any other matter excepting spam, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.